RE: Configuring SMTP

  • From: "Phillips, Colin M" <colin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:34:49 -0000

Sorry to be thick, but could you just run through the steps that I should do
on the Exchange Server to make sure that it is configured correctly with
regards to the Virtual SMTP Server...

We are getting mail received on the Exchange Server from the ISP but it
isn't being delivered to the users account on the server.

Cheers

Colin