[isalist] Re: Blackberry, OWA2007, and ISA2006

  • From: "Steven Comeau" <scomeau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:20:08 -0500

Wouldn't it be oma (mobile access)?

We have a BES server for Blackberrys and do a listener for OWA and
Activesync on WMDs to our Exchange 2003 server, but we don't support
OMA.  FWIW, for certain secure sites like one of our recruiting servers,
I have had to use the "other" browser on Blackberrys (Blackberry browser
wouldn't work with https).

Steve Comeau

IT Manager

Rutgers Athletics