[isalist] Re: Blackberry, OWA2007, and ISA2006

  • From: "Steven Comeau" <scomeau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:36:04 -0500

With Exchange SP2 +, WMDs connect right to the Exchange server rather
than have to pay for BES licenses or have a BES server or supporting
RIM.

I have found older WMDs to be less stable than Blackberrys (yes, hanging
and rebooting 1/day), but recent newer devices have been quite robust (I
enjoyed "evaluating" the new Mogul and Touch from Sprint).  Having used
both Blackberrys and WMDs, I still prefer my Treo 700w - just a nice
feel to the layout, but that probably goes into the category of why I
know the color red is much superior to yellow.....

Steve Comeau

IT Manager

Rutgers Athletics

83 Rockafeller Road