Re: Atomic clock sync

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:52:59 -0800

1. the client has to be a secureNAT or FW client
2. create a protocol rule that allows Daytime (TCP) and / or Daytime (UDP)
protocols
3. make sure the LAT host can resolve the name of the time source server or
use the IP

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/