Re: Firewall client

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:55:10 -0800

You're disabling the client's ability to use the ISA proxy, yasilly.

Seriously, if the client isn't going to use the proxy, then is has to be a
secureNAT or firewall client.
What is in the FW or WEB logs for those requests?  There may also be a rule
getting in your way.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/