Re: [IRLGuideDogs] Something I would like to see on the list

  • From: Darragh.OHeiligh@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 12:14:54 +0100

Hello Tom,

I would personally not like my name advertised like that on a mailing list
after qualifying with a dog.  The area wouldn't be so bad though.

Darragh Ó Héiligh - Stream EMEA
Direct Dial:  +353 14400793
Ext:               2293
Stream Practice 18 - "Embrace change.
Become a change agent. Always look for new and better ways of delivering
the exceptional customer experience!"

"O'Neill, Tom" <toneill@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: irlguidedogs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/05/2006 12:09
Please respond to
irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Guide Dog Owners List \(E-mail\)" <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[IRLGuideDogs] Something I would like to see on the list

Hi Everybody
I attempted to put the below out a few weeks back on the list and as my
view
remains the same on it here goes for what it is.   Lean you have put out
other updates since this one and if you get a chance give Jenny O'Brien
good
well wishes for us while she is right now training with her new guide dog
in
Cork

Tom
Hi Lean
Thanks for the update below and especially the comments re myself and
Breege
and the most successful fundraising event.  The event was Balbriggan North
County Dublin's branch of guide dogs a g m in which we formally handed
over
EUR86.000 plus to head office in Cork.  More details and pictures on
www.balbriggan.net

Hopefully Padraig has returned safe and well from his participation in the
London City marathon yesterday on behalf of Guide dogs.

Likely under data protection reasons you can't do the following but it
would
be nice if it were possible in these mails to be told the names of the
people
who have completed the courses and maybe a general area where they are
from,
i.e. Cork-mayo
Has anybody else a view on this?
Thanks for the update mails always interesting

Tom