[IRLGuideDogs] Something I would like to see on the list

  • From: "O'Neill, Tom" <toneill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Dog Owners List \(E-mail\)" <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 12:09:18 +0100

Hi Everybody
I attempted to put the below out a few weeks back on the list and as my view
remains the same on it here goes for what it is.   Lean you have put out
other updates since this one and if you get a chance give Jenny O'Brien good
well wishes for us while she is right now training with her new guide dog in

Hi Lean
Thanks for the update below and especially the comments re myself and Breege
and the most successful fundraising event.  The event was Balbriggan North
County Dublin's branch of guide dogs a g m in which we formally handed over
EUR86.000 plus to head office in Cork.  More details and pictures on

Hopefully Padraig has returned safe and well from his participation in the
London City marathon yesterday on behalf of Guide dogs.

Likely under data protection reasons you can't do the following but it would
be nice if it were possible in these mails to be told the names of the people
who have completed the courses and maybe a general area where they are from,
i.e. Cork-mayo
Has anybody else a view on this?
Thanks for the update mails always interesting