Re: [IRLGuideDogs] Granger spending on walks again

  • From: "Ed Harper" <goat@xxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:12:59 +0100

Here here Darragh.

As I think I might have remarked before, dogs work worst when you need them
most because you are feeling bad tempered/sad/drunk/have a cold etc.
That's why we are all such sickeningly happy sunny heros getting over our
disability!!  If you lose your cool so do they, but Darragh does what I do
if faced with that level of frustration.   Getting the dog to do something
very simple means he'll get it right and you will definitely know he has and
the establishment of control and the praise will make you both feel happier.

Good luck Tim, You are doing fine.

Ed