Re: [IRLGuideDogs] Granger spending on walks again

  • From: "Edel Fleming" <edelfleming@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:18:51 +0100

Hey Tim,

Don't beat yourself up about it. I met you last year when myself and my partner Paul came down to visit Damien and Igor while you were all on class. You seemed like a pretty laid back guy to me. We all get days when our dogs drive us up the wall and down the other side. I know that Pip does. Having said that, this could be something to do with having three girls and two dogs in the house and being six months pregnant into the bargain. I had to go to the U.K. for a couple of weeks and Pip went to Cork for a holiday but also because I've been having some trouble with her behaviour in the house. This has really frustrated me at times and I've been at the end of my tether. One thing that I really have noticed since she has not been with me is how much I miss her. She is coming back to me at the beginning of next week and I can't wait to see her. Sometimes a bit of a break from our dogs is not a bad thing. Not for as long as I've had to be without Pip but things like putting the dog on his/her bed for half an hour and just relaxing or going into another room can really work.
Well enough for now.

Take care

Edel and Pip
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Culhane" <tim.culhane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>