Re: [IRLGuideDogs] Granger spending on walks again

  • From: "Ed Harper" <goat@xxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 23:37:58 +0100

Hi tim,   Just a thought.   You should obviously talk to the centre and
maybe a vet incase it is a physical problem not a behavioural one, but if he
were constipated the exercise might be shifting what I think in polite
circles, from which of course I am usually excludded, and a good thing too
or they wouldnt stay polite very long, unlike this sentence which is getting
very long, stool, which always amuses me, particularly because a lady called
Jenny something or other did something notable to or for the church of
scotland by heaving a stool in the normal sense at the head of a bishop.
Is said article of furniture very soft.   Frequently if there is some
obstruction, which might just be an accumulation of seating , the result can
be almost the opposite at the outside as only soft scour tyype material can
get past.   If there is anything in this please award me a medal of the
furniture removers association!   It could however be a behavioural thing
based on a habit acquired on too many walks which finished in approximately
45 minutes and were followed by the opportunity to relieve.

All The Best

Ed