[interact_list] [peace march in london, 18th nov 2001] in puzzlement

  • From: A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:09:50 +0000 (GMT)

- even try to come up with 'a clear agenda', now it's impossible,
no one can tell how the situation in Afghanistan going to be -

Stop War - but not now, now it's too late.
20,000 buddies - each pay £5 - 100,000

still can't reach up to billions or millions, govts allocate
for assault, pk force and humanitarian aids.

So it's a merely a bunch of weak brained dissidents who never think
of how they themselves look like?

Maybe this weekend is beter to stay at house for thinking, contemplating -
But I think I'd go down to London, and see, how people deal with puzzlement -
how people would deal with their 'conviction' (really? are they really into
Peace?)

I'd walk with people, taking notes, thinking and thinking.

A.

This mail sent through IMP: webmail.brad.ac.uk