[interact_list] [England/English]alright now I start to conclude what is England

  • From: A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 20:19:25 +0000 (GMT)

What is Englishness - this was surely one of the issues
dealt in MA seminar - and my head went round and round
for 3 hours -

And came to a halt. Alright, Britions,

now I tackle from the issue of 'high rates of young male

There are many other issues we can start to deal with
'What is England?'

Still, I think I would choose to start from this.

Cause, I barely heard of this from classmates and radios/medias.
(I know most people know about this.)

This mail sent through IMP: webmail.brad.ac.uk