[insightsa] Re: Cyclists on footpaths

  • From: "Adrian Matthew" <adrianmat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <insightsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 14:47:43 +1030

Hi David, Lui and others who’ve contributed to this discussion.
I’d like to agree with what’s been said here.
I used to tandem cycle in the Eighties.
When riding on the road I had to trust my partner on the front who had to see
where we were going.
I often feared the closeness of the traffic or abuse from motorists.
That campaign from a few years ago should still aply which said “Share the
road”.
Regards,
Adrian.