[infotech] Re: The November December issue

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 23:11:20 -0000

Several years ago now, Jim Snowbarger did a series for ACB Radio's main menu on scripting for JAWS. Probably dating from around 2001 - a 13-part series, mp3 files. Perhaps on the main menu archives page, fo a screen-reader find command for "scripting" or "JAWS script". perhaps listening to a few beginning parts of that series will inform the listener whether to continue or look to some other JAWS scripting tutorial.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luis Eduardo Peña" <lpena57@xxxxxxxxx>