[infotech] The November December issue

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 14:00:51 +0530

Hi Terry, Brian and all,

I really enjoyed the articles on Internet broadcasting. I have been asking
for this for some time. The audio editing demonstration was also very handy
and is something I can use directly. I did not realize that to move forward
in audio terms, I had to play tracks. I kept trying to use the control keys
and the left and right arrows to select parts of tracks.

Also, I am going to be able to better picture what is happening in the
background while listening to the legend!

As regards the frequency of Infotech, I would not look at it as a
mathematical relationship as in 35 pounds for 12 months. Infotech has its
own style of reviewing and we do get much more content than what we have
paid for. Take the Office 2007 addition, which is one of my favorites. Also,
would a month-to-month addition place additional strain on T&T staff? Yes,
it is a product that they are producing but I would have a fewer number of
issues but have the greater depth of the reviews and would like to leave the
staff free for working on other products such as J-Say and J-Tools. Of
course, once T&T gets more staff, we could look at increasing the frequency.
I am as anxious for the next issue as anyone else.

Pranav

To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.