[ineptgolfers] Re: Mail List

  • From: P Declan O'Riordan <declanor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ineptgolfers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ineptgolfers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 21:18:48 -0400

John,
I have no problem with using this list to communicate with our (RB) officers
and even those of the officers that will also be NVRMGA offciers next year,
although we may want to separate the two unless there is close to 100% overlap.
However, as you know, the NVRMGA has for some years used Google group lists for
broadcasting league matters to the club officers. We will need to decide how
that should be continued.
Declan