[ineptgolfers] Re: Mail List

  • From: John Varela <johnvarela@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chetmartling@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 14:43:24 -0400

So, clue me in. Who are the 2015 RBRMG officers? Who are the NVRMGA officers?
Does anyone think we need a mail list for the latter? Or the former, for that
matter?

Regarding the NVRMGA points of contact, I assume we inherit the existing mail
list.

        JV

On Oct 15, 2014, at 2:39 PM, chet martling <chetmartling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We should set up the list to correspond to all RB Retired Men's
> Officers. We will also need further list(s) next year to correspond to
> all NVRMGA points of contact when defined. However ,the name needs to
> be changed based on whom is being addressed . .. Chet.
>
> On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 8:40 PM, John Varela <johnvarela@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> The current members of this mail list are Chet, Chris, Dave, Declan, Dick,
>> Joe, and me.
>>
>> The mail list was set up to test the use of headers and footers. That
>> purpose having been served, the next questions are, do we want to use it,
>> and if so how?
>>
>> It could be used to communicate to all the officers of the River Bend
>> Retired Men’s Group, or to all the officers of the NVRMGA, or, as now, to
>> both of those groups.
>>
>> Any opinions?
>>
>>        JV

To send an email to all the members of the inept golfer
group, address your email to ineptgolfers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.