[PCB_FORUM] Re: vias hole and SMT pads

  • From: "Uri Chaplianka" <urich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:36:08 +0200

Hi  William !

I need disappoint you but must be minimum 2 clicks :
1 - select Net
2 - select object for assignment
If you read carefully Dave's code , you can see that it 2 clicks and no
"only one click". .
Popup menu in my program need for with this 2 clicks you can get more
that 1 object. You can select  by group or by window too.
If all your 70 objects have the same net you can do all of them with 2
clicks (no 2 clicks * 70 = 140 like it in Dave's code).
In my program you can select net when net is not visible or you not sure
where is pin from this net. For this exist list of nets with filter.
So where is goal ?
Yes, my programs not free but not expansive. If you need it I can send
to you price list.

Regards,

Uri Chaplin

Senior PCB Designer

P.S. About this Dave's code. You must understand that this only example
for you. You can't ask "How to" and receive fully ended program. I
invest in this code more time and I use it each day.