[PCB_FORUM] Re: filled pads from gerbers to dxf

  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:31:16 -0600

Dharma,
I have had no luck with this either. Hatching the pads in AutoCad is an
option but not one we decided to use. If you are generating this data
for a customer review then you could create your Gerber view using a PDF
output instead of DXF. Otherwise the only solution I can think of is
modifying the data in AutoCad or some other MCAD tool.
Thanks
Tony Cosentino
Tekelec
919-460-3656