[PCB_FORUM] Re: XNet dilemma

  • From: Dave Seymour <dseymour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 15:07:58 -0700

Gary,

That's different.

If one assigns the Voltage Property to the PWR/GND nets (P3V3VDC in this case)
then the Xnet understands the discrete is really and termination and won't form
the Xnet.

 Edit > Properties > (find filter set to "Nets") > Voltage = 3.3v, GND = 0V

Dave

Dave Seymour
Ixia
www.ixiacom.com<http://www.ixiacom.com>