[PCB_FORUM] Re: Windows 7 64 bit and allegro 16.3

  • From: "Shaw, Christopher" <chris.shaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 13:37:36 +0000

We are running allegro 16.3 on 64 bit Windows 7 machines with no problems.
The only issue we have with Windows 7 is that, if you want to switch to another
release, using 'Cadence SPB switch release', then you have to have the UAC
(User Access Control) turned all the way off. This I supposed to be fixed in
16.5, but still seems to be an issue.

Chris