[PCB_FORUM] Re: Uprev Designs 13.6 to 15.5

  • From: george.h.patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:59:54 -0800

Steve:

We  have boards that go back to version 8 (maybe some earlier).  The 3
version limit is for maintenance support of the software and has nothing to
do with converting older versions to newer.  Uprev should continue to bring
older versions into the latest version.

The only proviso is that we have to use UNIX to uprev some of the earlier
boards as the PC uprev will only work back to 13 or so.

--
George Patrick
Tektronix, Inc.

It's my opinion, not Tektronix'