[PCB_FORUM] Re: Update Symbol Text HDL 16.2

  • From: "Dharma Kemp-Bresett" <dharma@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 16:11:40 -0400

OK I will take a stab at this.... no refunds if I am wrong though :-)  In
previous versions of concept there was a "buffer issue" where sometimes it
would not update no matter what you did. One of two things always seemed to
fix it.... deleting the old symbol and replacing it with new one and/or
Closing and reopening the concept window. (sometimes I had to do both) this
is obviously not an efficient process if you have multiple instances spread
throughout your design but in a pinch.... hopefully this helps.
Thanks,
Dharma

KAW/USA Ltd.
39 Simon Street, #4
Nashua, NH 03060
603-886-8711 x212
603-881-8763 fax

Confidentiality Notice: This email and any accompanying documents contain
information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. This
information is private and protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, or have received this email in error, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
document in any manner is strictly prohibited.

  _____