[PCB_FORUM] Re: Unfill shape

  • From: "Carrow, Dennis" <dcarrow@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:51:05 -0500

Thanks for the effort Blake!  As you can see below the conversion left the
rectangles as unfilled but the 6-sided shape it decided to fill.  I can use the
shape as a template to draw what I need to draw but I was hoping there was an
easy way to un-fill it.  Not a show stopper by any means.  Thanks for the help
everyone...

[cid:image001.jpg@01CB6F7B.79F040C0]