[PCB_FORUM] Re: Schematic Symbol (Part) Question

  • From: "Chad Saathoff" <chads@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:23:58 -0600

Judging by your pictures, it looks like you have the pin spacing at
0.05".  The defaults in the tools are set for 0.10" pin spacing.  Pin
number text size at the schematic level is defined at the schematic
level under Tools => Options and then select the tab labeled "Text".  If
you are using that small of pin spacing you will need to change that
default size accordingly, probably something very hard to read for us
old guys.

Pin numbers are not visible in the symbol editor.  You can, however,
define a placeholder at a specific size in the symbol editor - $PN=?.

Chad