[PCB_FORUM] Re: Schematic Symbol (Part) Question

  • From: gnieski_mike@xxxxxxx
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 15:11:08 -0500

use the display command to reduce the text size display .5 will reduce
it half of what you see.....I think there is some
sort of setup command in the startup that defines the size of the pin
number when you section the part but Im not sure
what it is. Might want to use the help command for display to see the
different choices you can have.

As far as the symbol I dont think that you'll be able to add the pin
numbers at the symbol creation as they are derived
from the chips part file

Mike Gnieski
EMC2 Corp