[PCB_FORUM] Re: Retaining nets on free-standing vias

  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 12:57:29 -0800

Gary go back and read the thread...  this is in regard to vias that have lost
their connections and how to reassign the net to the via.  The copy command is
great, (except you have to check that box every darn time you use the command)
but the reality is that the problem being discussed has not been addressed by
Cadence.