[PCB_FORUM] Re: RS-274X

  • From: "Macindoe, Gary" <Gary.Macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 16:09:34 -0500

Hey George,

By predecessor, I bet you mean Don Gillispie (did I spell his last name
correctly?).

How's Don doing by the way? I worked with him (actually he supported us
in Redmond) for some years at Tek.

I know about the photoplot outline, I used to use one just outside of
the drawing title block.

So either way, with 274X output, everything becomes negative, right?

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Gary

Gary E. MacIndoe