[PCB_FORUM] Re: RS-274X

  • From: george.h.patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 13:58:43 -0700

Gary:

You can also put a photoplot outline area around the stuff you want visible
(Setup >Areas > Photoplot Outline) to get the same effect.  If you do NOT have
this area, it ignores anything outside the board outline (unless you set the
bounding box).

My predecessor put in an issue about this when we went to RS-274x back 6-7
years ago.  They put it in the future-features pile (otherwise known as the
round file) and I guess it remains there to this day.  I have never attempted
to resubmit it.

--
George Patrick
Tektronix, Inc.