[PCB_FORUM] PNGout file

  • From: Chris Shaw <chris.shaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:03:50 -0500

Does anyone have a PNGout out file they can send me to create .png files with the raptor utility on solaris? I am trying to generate a file format from conceptHDL and allegro to import into MS powerpoint and word documents. I don't have HP Graphic import capabilities for my MS tools and encapsulated postscript isn't working for me, so the .png format is the only other option I can think of rigth now. Anybody got any other ideas? Apparently the PNGout file is available on the Cadence ftp site, but the site isn't letting me, or the Cadence AE trying to help me, login to it.
Thanks,
Chris

begin:vcard
fn:Chris Shaw
n:Shaw;Chris
org:Fujitsu Network Communications, Inc.
adr;dom:;;2801 Telecom Pkwy;Richardson;TX;75082
email;internet:chris.shaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Design Automation Analyst
tel;work:972-479-2655
version:2.1