[PCB_FORUM] Re: PATH in Concept

Actually the optimal solution is to build your symbol graphics with the
property 'PATH' placed in the symbol and then changed to invisible.

Then, change the User variables - PATH - Hide

For on the fly changes (this works only on the page you have up in the
window):

            Type in the command window at the bottom of the Concept
window (you can turn this on in the View pull down menu): find PATH<>

            :display inv<>

            This will make invisible all PATH properties on that page.

Hope that helps,

Natalie