[PCB_FORUM] Re: PATH in Concept

Carl:

In general, you want the PATH value to show until you've successfully
packaged and prepared the schematic for layout.  It will be the primary
cross-reference if you need to figure out packaging errors.

That said, when you're ready to turn 'em all off, in the Concept command
window, type:

FIND PATH<return>
(Concept will reply with the number found and a group letter for them)
DISPLAY INVISIBLE z<return>
(substitute the group letter above for my 'z' in this example)

(Or, save a few keystrokes and abbreviate "DIS INV z")

/s/jar (alan.ritter@xxxxxxxxxx)
        http://www.mtritter.org

Bausch & Lomb
150 Years of Perfecting Vision, Enhancing Life (TM)

EMAIL DISCLAIMER

Please Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential, protected from disclosure, and/or intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
disclosure, distribution, copying or other dissemination of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in
error, please immediately reply to the sender, delete the message and
destroy all copies of it.

Thank You

http://www.freelists.org. Our list name is icu-pcb-forum
or go to http://www.freelists.org/archives/icu-pcb-forum/