[PCB_FORUM] Re: Orcad capture 2 concept con2cap

  • From: J.C.Roberts <True@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 04:56:11 -0800

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 10:14:00 -0600, "dalocke2" <dalocke2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am "trying" to convert some high pin count concept symbols to ORCAD capture
>using the con2cap command.  I run the command exactly how the help page says
>and I get nothing.  I don't get a message from the window or any output at
>all.  Has anyone been sucessful in this?  If so, would you please tell me how
>you did it?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dal

If I had to guess (and I do since you didn't provide the exact command
line you're using) you are most likely missing the undocumented
"-product" switch.

$ con2cap -product PCB_LIBRARIAN_EXPERT ...(all of your other args)

You also need:
        -olbpath
        -cdslib
        -conceptlib
        -cell
        -package

and possibly the "-overwrite" switch.

Kind Regards,
JCR

--
Free, Open Source CAD, CAM and EDA Tools
http://www.DesignTools.org