[PCB_FORUM] Re: ODB++ test files ...

  • From: Dave Elder <dave.elder@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, steve@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 07:51:13 +1300

Hi Steve,

I will send you a couple of my files. I have customised the outputs for an array tool. Have you contacted Valor? They will provide you with the spec if you jump over a few hoops.

Cheers, Dave

Steve DiBartolomeo wrote:
I am working on a database reader for ODB++ files and looking for "real" files produced by Allegro users. If any of you are interested in sending such files please contact me. I can sign any non-disclosure agreements needed. This is a general purpose front end which will be mated to our family of translators and rasterizers.

Steve DiBartolomeo     Artwork Conversion Software, Inc.
Applications Manager   417 Ingalls St.
T 831 426-6163         Santa Cruz, CA 95060
F 831 426-2824         steve@xxxxxxxxxxx
                       www.artwork.com

To view the archives of this list go to //www.freelists.org/archives/icu-pcb-forum/

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.

begin:vcard
fn:Dave Elder
n:Elder;Dave
org:Tait Electronics
adr:;;PO Box 1645;Christchurch;;;New Zealand
email;internet:dave.elder@xxxxxxxxxx
title:PCB Design Manager
tel;work:+64 3 3580327
tel;cell:+64 21 37 37 25