[PCB_FORUM] Re: ODB++ test files ...

  • From: Steve DiBartolomeo <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 11:17:49 -0800

On Wed Nov  1 10:54:05 2006, Naren Thesia <naren.thesia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Steve,

I may be able to help you.
But how it can helpful to us(In terms of technology & other info)?
I am trying to get justification.

Regards,
Naren

I certainly could offer your company a "free" license of one of the tools we develop (assuming you provided a sufficient number of files) but I am not sure whether this is of any value to your company. Once we have an ODB++ front end we will mate it to a DXF output, a GDSII output, a Gerber output and a high resolution rasterizer.

While many of these functions are already available from high end CAM tools, we have potential users who either need these or as OEM modules to embed in their software or equipment.

Let me know what you would consider a fair trade and I will be glad to comply.

On 11/1/06, Steve DiBartolomeo <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am working on a database reader for ODB++ files and looking for
"real" files produced by Allegro users. If any of you are interested
in sending such files please contact me. I can sign any non-disclosure
agreements needed. This is a general purpose front end which will be
mated to our family of translators and rasterizers.

Steve DiBartolomeo     Artwork Conversion Software, Inc.
Applications Manager   417 Ingalls St.
T 831 426-6163         Santa Cruz, CA 95060
F 831 426-2824         steve@xxxxxxxxxxx
                       www.artwork.com