[PCB_FORUM] ODB++ test files ...

I am working on a database reader for ODB++ files and looking for "real" files produced by Allegro users. If any of you are interested in sending such files please contact me. I can sign any non-disclosure agreements needed. This is a general purpose front end which will be mated to our family of translators and rasterizers.

Steve DiBartolomeo     Artwork Conversion Software, Inc.
Applications Manager   417 Ingalls St.
T 831 426-6163         Santa Cruz, CA 95060
F 831 426-2824         steve@xxxxxxxxxxx
                       www.artwork.com

To view the archives of this list go to
http://www.freelists.org/archives/icu-pcb-forum/