[PCB_FORUM] Re: Constraint Manager

  • From: "Macindoe, Gary" <Gary.Macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 10:35:42 -0500

Hectic? ...simpler??

Wow, a while back I was matching the DDR interface manually using a
calculator (without Xnets!).

I guess these days people just want a magic wand effect!!

Once you figure it out and set it up in one design, you import it into
all that follow.

Good luck, not sure how it works with Studio Performance though.

Gary

Gary E. MacIndoe
PCB Design Engineer
Fort Collins, Colorado