[PCB_FORUM] Re: Component disappearing from board while importing logic

  • From: "Budathoki, Trilok (GE Consumer & Industrial)" <trilok.budathoki@xxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:07:40 +0530

Thanks Everyone for participating in discussion.
We had changed only few components in schematic, other components weren't
changed & the Ref des was same....
Anyway we took the earlier day's file & back annotated to get it fixed.....
it's unstructured solution....gotta find why it happened or it's a bug.

FYI, the latest ISR has fixed the bug in export of IPC.

Good day to you all

Trilok Budathoki
G.E - India Business center