[PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro acting weird

  • From: "Michael Catrambone" <Michael.Catrambone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 01:14:51 +0800

George,

You may have already done this or fixed the issue but I had a similar
experience on Solaris many years back and I found that by deleting the
Allegro generated temp files corrected the issue.  So on windows if you
retarget TEMP to a different folder then maybe it will do the trick.

The weird thing is the actually text file from Show Element was being
generated inside /tmp on Solaris but for some reason Allegro could not
open it.  I believe there were some control files that were generated in
/tmp that control the text files and that appeared to be the culprit,
for me at least back then.  Good luck.

Hope this helps,
Michael Catrambone
UTStarcom, Inc.