[PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro acting weird

  • From: george.h.patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:58:01 -0700

She did this twice before I came over to see why she had re-installed it
twice (we have an email go out with variables and such when a user
installs).  I replaced all the stuff in the pcbenv and put fresh copies
in before she upgraded to 15-7-42DS.

Thanks for the ideas, Lynn :)

To err is human, to really screw things up you need Windows :)

--
George Patrick
Tektronix, Inc.

"Off-Grid and Proud of it!"