Re: [icon-users] TechWriter and page header and footer

  • From: "Mike Brasch" <mikebrasch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 22:54:00 +0200
On 15 Apr 2012, at 22:06, Christopher Dewhurst wrote:

I am not sure how it works in Techwriter, I suspect much the same in
Easiwriter where you choose "Page Header" in the Selection Indicator
then click Header/Footer Style in the Style Indicator and in the Page
header Format dialogue box choose from the Show headers drop down list
"All but chapter title page"

Just as in Techwriter. But this is not quite enough. With this setting all pages before the first chapter will have header/footer - and that's what I don't want.

--
Gruß
Mike