Re: [icon-users] TechWriter and page header and footer

  • From: Christopher Dewhurst <cdewhurst2010@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 20:06:03 GMT

Hi Mike

In message <D8521F15-32D0-4C25-8A89-A81D61F7067D@xxxxxxxxxx>
          "Mike Brasch" <mikebrasch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Moin Moin!

> Is it possible to show page header/footer on every page in a chapter but
> not on chapter title pages? Could this done with a trick? Or is there a
> hidden feature?

I am not sure how it works in Techwriter, I suspect much the same in
Easiwriter where you choose "Page Header" in the Selection Indicator
then click Header/Footer Style in the Style Indicator and in the Page
header Format dialogue box choose from the Show headers drop down list
"All but chapter title page"

Chris