Re: [icon-users] Printing a Pdf file

  • From: ralph_valmai@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:29:08 +0100

In message <1d9e26344f.ralph_valmai@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          ralph_valmai@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I must be doing something stupid here (not an uncommon phenomenon). I
> am trying to create a pdf of a two page document but only page two
> appears. Riscript says it is a one page document (1 of 1) and shows
> page 2 only. I can't think what the problem is. No matter how often I
> try I get the same result.
>
> I intended to try PrintPDF (Steve Fryatt) as an alternative but have
> to go out and will not be back until evening and I haven't set it up
> or read the manual.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.

Oops! It was stupid!

Almost as soon as I had pressed 'send', I checked the status of the TW
printing dialogue box for the file in question and, indeed, it was set
to print only the second page.

Sorry to waste bandwidth but it may provide a useful reminder for
someone else.

Ralph

--

Ralph & Valmai Stevens