[icon-users] Printing a Pdf file

  • From: ralph_valmai@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:07:04 +0100

Hi,

I must be doing something stupid here (not an uncommon phenomenon). I
am trying to create a pdf of a two page document but only page two
appears. Riscript says it is a one page document (1 of 1) and shows
page 2 only. I can't think what the problem is. No matter how often I
try I get the same result.

I intended to try PrintPDF (Steve Fryatt) as an alternative but have
to go out and will not be back until evening and I haven't set it up
or read the manual.

Any help will be appreciated.

Ralph

--