Re: [icon-users] Page breaks in tables

  • From: John Harrison <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:34:45 +0000 (GMT)

In article <20a64b394f.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> we have the opposite option "Split table cells" (in Editing choices,
> added in version 8.5), which is on by default. If you simply switch it
> off, then cells are not split over page breaks.

Thanks.

I assumed it would be a document property, rather than a configuration
choice, so I hadn't looked in Choices.  (I confess that I didn't read each
addendum to the manual either, just the main one.)

John

--
John Harrison -  http://www.jaharrison.me.uk
Message sent from a British built Iyonix PC running RISC-OS 5