[icon-users] Figure moving

  • From: Paul Stewart <paulstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 17:11:17 +0100

I have come across a slight issue with moving figures around in the document. Other users may not see this as an issue, but for me it's annoyance!

The issue is that when I move a figure, I often just select the image and move it to where I want it to go. This results in EasiWriter moving the image out of the figure and into a new image placeholder, leaving the original figure image empty but with the figure text at the bottom!

Now I since decided on what I was doing wrong, I have to select the whole figure first, then move it. Naturally I would have assumed that since it was a figure structure that was created and populated, that selecting and dragging either the figure image or figure text would actually move the entire figure to wherever the cursor is. Sure this should be how it works?

--
Regards
Paul Stewart