[icon-discuss] Re: word processor behavior

  • From: Joe Giovanelli <joegio1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:31:17 -0400

Rob,

Yes, on e definitely can replace control characters.  I was a bit tired
when I wrote last night.

Use the "find" command.  BNS responds with "find what?"

Press X chord, which tells the unit that the following character is a
control character.  Then press J.

The unit looks for the occurrence of the line feed character.

You are prompted: "Replace, Skip, All"  Press A.  Line feeds will be
replaced by nothing, which is the result we want in this case.

Joe G.