[icon-discuss] Re: word processor behavior

  • From: Joe Giovanelli <joegio1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 22:59:03 -0400

Ted,

I hoped I made this alear earlier.  Well, here it is in more detail.

Press control f, for find.  Enter the string to find, control j if it's the
linefeed.
Immediately follow this by r chord.  Then press e chord.

When you hit control r, you may be asked what to use as a replacement
character.  Don't enter
anything.  I might be ofb on a detail or two; It's getting past my bedtime.

Joe G.