[icon-discuss] syncing address books

  • From: Kevin Jones <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:35:30 -0600

hey, I'm trying to sync a large addressbook from outlook to th icon, how long does it take for say 400 contacts. this is my second attempt first time it said it was synchronized after 30 seconds but then there weren't any entries so now tyring it again it's been going for over 5 minutes. This is after Friday when I found that if you try with outlook 2002 the addressbook gets trashed on the computer and never copied to the icon.

Kevin
Christopher Moore wrote:
Thanks.  I was able to download the book.
On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 10:06:51AM -0700, J. Michael Jones wrote:
Hi,

Do a title search and look for python.  It found it although it sounds a bit
strange.  You could also search for the author.Christopher A. Jones

Hope this helps,

Michael Jones
LevelStar
1500 Cherry St. Suite D