[icon-discuss] recordings on sd card

  • From: Kevin Jones <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:55:32 -0600

Sorry for splitting these in separate messages, but earlier I told the icon to record to the sd card, but when it has the list of recordings to play i can look on the harddrive or internal flash, but not the sd card. even if i close recorder and reopen it. File explorer finds the recordings folder and any recordings on the sd card just fine and audio player plays them so they are still reachable, just seems strange that the recording program won't even let me look on the sd card harddrive and internal flash are the only places it will look at all.

Kevin

LARRY SKUTCHAN wrote:
To elaborate, the Quick Record is designed so the recording cannot fail.
 In other words, you can't set it to external microphone then not plug
in a mic as you can with the normal recorder.  The Quick Recorder uses
flash to store, uses built-in mic, automatic gain control, and an
average quality.

mjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, February 20, 2007 10:26:36 AM >>>
Hi,

You can't change the settings for the quick record.  We made it act
like a
memo recorder so we pre-defined some defaults.  You can use the voice
recorder tool to set things more the way you like them.

Michael Jones
LevelStar
1500 Cherry St. Suite D
Louisville, CO  80027